assistance for all your projects with the yachting expertise offer
Nautibanque is the preferred banking partner of boating professionals and yachtsmen. Our nautical financing specialists are ready to guide and assist you in making your project a success.
financing your boat
Nautibanque finances all kinds of boats through LOA(2) (“Location avec Option d’Achat” – Lease with Option to Buy) and CBM (“Crédit-Bail Mobilier” – Property Leasing Scheme) for pleasure boating or commerce for European nationals. This is a form of financing enabling you to benefit from a motor or sail boat, new or secondhand, subject to VAT, for a fixed period of time.
The LOA in 4 stages
1. You select your boat and negotiate purchasing conditions and a possible trade-in offer with the dealer of your choice.
2. You entrust us with the financing. Nautibanque acquires the boat, then rents it to you for a period of time determined in the LOA contract(3).
3. You pay the monthly rent as specified in the contract. In exchange, you benefit from use of the boat as if you had paid for it in cash.
4. When the contract expires, you have the possibility to become the owner of the boat for the price determined when the contract was signed.
To optimize the advantages of the LOA, you can finance sails, rigging or embedded electronics with this contract.
Depending on your situation, we will set up a tailormade payment plan to suit your needs. You choose the duration, from 4 to 12 years. You determine the kind of rent: linear, degressive or at specific intervals. You can make a down payment of up to 50%.
We determine together the amount and duration of your repayments depending on your project and resources.
A loan is a commitment and must be reimbursed. Check your repayment capacities before entering into a commitment.
(1) Subject to acceptance of your file: terms and conditions provided by your Account Manager.
(2) Exoneration under certain conditions, depending on tax legislation in force.
(3) Subject to acceptance of your file. LOA offers (“Location avec Option d’Achat” – Lease with Option to Buy) are proposed by BPCE Lease, a Limited Company with a capital of 354,096,074 euros, 4 Place de la Coupole – BP 70051 – 94222 CHARENTON LE PONT CEDEX SIREN PARIS 379.155.369 – Limited Company with a Board of Directors, capital 354,096,074 euros – Credit institution – 379 155 369 RCS Paris – Insurance intermediary agent and insurance agent registered with Orias N° 07 029 339 – Head Office: 50, avenue Pierre Mendès France – 75201 Paris Cedex 13.
immediate boarding with our offers of amortizable loans
You are thinking about acquiring a boat (new or secondhand) and becoming its owner immediately. We can analyze boat loan possibilities suited to your project. We can also propose credit solutions for the acquisition of a motor or sail boat.